Thank you for planning to attend Sunday service at Sunbreak! Here is some important information, please read this entirely before attending.
Due to State guidelines for gatherings. Church “in person” will look a little different right now. Here are a few requirements we will need to follow for Sunday's service and future weeks, until further notice:
* For us to be best prepared for "in-person" services, please sign up in advance (use the link below to RSVP)
* Stay home if you are sick - Before arriving, please self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 by taking your temperature. Please stay home if you anyone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or with symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever above 100.4°F).
* Since we must clean and disinfect between services, the building will be open 10 minutes before service Please continue to wear face masks and maintain social distancing outdoors.
* Please stay in your designated seating area, maintaining social distance (6ft)
* Households (families) will sit together, pre-assigned, 6 feet away from other households. There will be no childcare provided at the 9am service, please feel free to bring something to occupy your child. Nursery ages (birth - 3 years old) and Sunbreak Kids (ages 4 thru Grade 5) will be available during the 11am Service only
* Everyone over age 3 will be required to wear a mask before, during, and after the service.
* Some doors will remain open before, during and after the service (bring a jacket or blanket).
* Restrooms will be available but limited due to sanitization requirements and no more than 2 persons allowed in restroom at one time (we encourage using restroom at home before and/or after the service). Please do not enter any other area of the building.
Offering will not be collected, however, locked donation boxes will be available for your offering in the sanctuary, we request that you continue to give online, text, bill pay or through ACH. If you need information, please ask.
If you have questions about these guidelines, please ask. We are very thankful for your willingness and patience to make this happen. We realize that this limits fellowship and many of the things we love so much about getting together as a church. Our hope is that you will connect more intimately in small groups online and experience a rich fellowship in that setting. If you are interested in small groups, ask us how.
Services will continue to be live-streamed on YouTube at 9am
RSVP with the button below
Look forward to seeing you!